Video Aided Instruction � Learning English Steps 1-2-3
English| Year: 2006| Author: William W.Jex, Ph.D
Format: AVI / PDF / 720�480| Duration: 11 hrs. 5 mins.| 6.31GB
Genre: Video Tutorial
Are your English skills standing in the way of your success? Here�s the way to improve your English that�s quick and easy � and really works!
Video Aided Instruction�s Learning English Steps 1-2-3 is the perfect resource for beginning English language learners, from middle school through adults.
Designed for anyone who is new to the language, this comprehensive DVD set includes 83 developmental lessons and practice exercises in the basics of listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English. Combining colorful computer graphics and proven teaching methods, Learning English Steps 1-2-3 uses �real world� situations � like conversations in a restaurant, at the bank, at the airport, on the job and more � to help you learn the basics of English.
In Step 1, you�ll start right off with the verb �to be� and learn to master: pronouns; contractions; questions and answers; time expressions; and more. Then, Step 2 covers: conjugating verbs in the various present, past, and future tenses; making commands and requests; and much more. Finally, Step 3 focuses on using English in the workplace: communication with your coworkers and supervisors; personnel issues; telephone fundamentals; job interviews; raises; promotions; and more. By the time you�re finished, you will have learned over 2,000 must-know vocabulary words and everyday idioms!
In this one-of-a-kind program, your instructor, Dr. William Jex, Director of the American Language Institute at NYU, gives you a solid background in American English, so you can start using it right away � at home, at school, and at work.
Now you can make English your language � let Video Aided Instruction show you how!
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- iPhone App Design Course with Photoshop
- VTC – Microsoft Project 2013
- VTC – FileMaker Server 12
- Udemy – Digital Matte Painting with Photoshop
- UDemy – Portrait Drawing A Complete Course with David Jameison
- Tutsplus – Drums Beats and Rhythms in Logic Pro X
- Tutsplus – Compositing Masterclass
- Trainsimple – CSS3 Layouts
- The Creative Spark – Von Glitschka Illustrative Designer
- Stan Winston School – Basic Character Drawing
- Shooting a Photo Essay – Telling a Family Story
- LiveLessons – CCIE Security v4 0
- KelbyOne – The Art of Digital Photography The Inspirational Series with Joe McNally
- KelbyOne – Photographing Vintage Auto Americana
- Drawing Vector Graphics – Patterns
- Digital Tutors – Using InDesign as a PowerPoint Alternative
- Digital Tutors – Painting a Realistic Environment Concept in Photoshop
- Digital Tutors – Cloth Workflows in ZBrush
- Digital Tutors – Advancing Your Matchmoving Techniques in PFTrack and Maya
- VTC – Microsoft Outlook 2013