Video Aided Instruction � Learning English Steps 1-2-3
English| Year: 2006| Author: William W.Jex, Ph.D
Format: AVI / PDF / 720�480| Duration: 11 hrs. 5 mins.| 6.31GB
Genre: Video Tutorial
Are your English skills standing in the way of your success? Here�s the way to improve your English that�s quick and easy � and really works!
Video Aided Instruction�s Learning English Steps 1-2-3 is the perfect resource for beginning English language learners, from middle school through adults.
Designed for anyone who is new to the language, this comprehensive DVD set includes 83 developmental lessons and practice exercises in the basics of listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English. Combining colorful computer graphics and proven teaching methods, Learning English Steps 1-2-3 uses �real world� situations � like conversations in a restaurant, at the bank, at the airport, on the job and more � to help you learn the basics of English.
In Step 1, you�ll start right off with the verb �to be� and learn to master: pronouns; contractions; questions and answers; time expressions; and more. Then, Step 2 covers: conjugating verbs in the various present, past, and future tenses; making commands and requests; and much more. Finally, Step 3 focuses on using English in the workplace: communication with your coworkers and supervisors; personnel issues; telephone fundamentals; job interviews; raises; promotions; and more. By the time you�re finished, you will have learned over 2,000 must-know vocabulary words and everyday idioms!
In this one-of-a-kind program, your instructor, Dr. William Jex, Director of the American Language Institute at NYU, gives you a solid background in American English, so you can start using it right away � at home, at school, and at work.
Now you can make English your language � let Video Aided Instruction show you how!
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- creativeLIVE – Mastering TTL Flash
- Tutsplus – Use Composer
- Tutsplus – Introduction to Designing Invitations
- Stepping Up to Leadership
- Shooting a Photo Essay – Telling a Family Story
- Running a Design Business – Starting Small
- Premiere CC Beyond the Basics with Brandon Ford
- Pluralsight – Pragmatic Behavior driven Design with NET
- Photoshop CC Basics for Designers with Corey Barker
- Muse CC for Photographers with Terry White
- Maya Dynamics – Underwater Environments
- Lynda Management Tips
- Lynda – Creating Accessible PDFs
- Digital Tutors – Creating an Action-Adventure Puzzle in Unit
- Digital Tutors – Animating Quadrupeds in 3ds Max
- Camera Raw Basics with Scott Kelby
- Building an Online Community
- Digital Tutors – Beginner’s Guide to Typography
- Documentary Photo Techniques with Photoshop and After Effects
- Eat3D – Advanced Visual FX Masterclass