Grant’s Dissector, Fifteenth edition By Patrick W. Tank PhD
288 Pages | 2012 | ISBN: 1609136063 | PDF | 55 MB
Grant’s Dissector walks students step by step through dissection procedures in the anatomy lab. Each chapter is consistently organized beginning with a brief study of surface anatomy followed by concise coverage of osteology, presenting important foundational structures that will aid in localization of soft tissue structures.
Each dissection unit begins with a “Dissection Overview” providing a guide of what is to be accomplished during the dissection session. This is followed by “Dissection Instructions,” with a logical sequence and numbered steps for the dissection. Each dissection concludes with a “Dissection Review” that presents a numbered lists of tasks illustrating the important features of the dissection and encouraging the synthesis of information.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Pluralsight – Introduction to Dates Times and Intervals in Oracle
- Photoshop Retouching Techniques – Faces
- Templating with Joomla! 3 and Bootstrap
- Bike – December 2013 (India)
- Florida Sport Fishing – November December (2013)
- CUT – December January (2013 2014)
- Sailing World – November December (2013)
- Reader’s Digest – December 2013 (Australia)
- Stitch – Winter (2013)
- Food – December 2013 January 2014 (Philippines)
- Architectural Review – Summer 2013 (Australia)
- Natural Health – January February (2014)
- Connected World – December (2013)
- New Zealand Listener – 14 December (2013)
- Essential Kitchen Bathroom Bedroom Magazine – January (2014)
- ARTnews – December (2013)
- Australian New Car Buyer (No.42)
- Yachts & Yachting magazine – January (2014)
- Britain – January February (2014)