Earth System History 3rd Edition
English | PDF | 551 Pages | 111 Mb
Steve Stanley was the first author to write an historical geology textbook with whole-earth approach to the subject. It remains the only textbook for the course written from a truly integrated earth systems perspective.
Now in its Third Edition, Earth System History has three powerful reasons to remain the leading textbook in this market: unmatched currency; proven student pedagogy; and a new interactive online study center.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Pluralsight – Introduction to Game Development with Unity
- Tutsplus – Introduction to Dreamweaver CC
- Pluralsight – iOS Sprite Kit Fundamentals
- Digital Tutors – Essential Tools for Beginning Animation in MODO
- Digital Tutors – Rendering Tips and Tricks in CINEMA 4D
- Digital Tutors – Getting Started with Replicators in Modo
- Green Screen Production Master Class – Learn by Video
- Pluralsight – Relationship Management and Tracking for Your Career
- Transformers and Motors
- Introductory Technical Mathematics (6th Edition)
- Space Magazine – December (2013)
- Management Today – December (2013)
- Time USA – 9 December (2013)
- Draft Magazine – November December (2013)
- The Great Outdoors – January (2014)
- FHM – January 2014 (UK)
- Carbon – November (2013)
- Combat Aircraft Monthly – January (2014)
- BBC Top Gear – January 2014 (South Africa)