Norean D. Sharpe, Richard D. De Veaux, Paul F. Velleman: Business Statistics (2nd Edition)
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0321716094 | 1008 pages | PDF | 27,2 MB
Business Statistics, Second Edition, helps students gain the statistical tools and develop the understanding they’ll need to make informed business decisions using data. The dynamic approach conquers the modern challenges of teaching business statistics by making it relevant, emphasizing analysis and understanding over simple computation, preparing students to be more analytical, make better business decisions, and effectively communicating results.
This text features a wealth of real data applications, with coverage of current issues including ethics and data mining. It draws readers in using a conversational writing style and delivers content with a fresh, exciting approach that reflects the authors’ blend of teaching, consulting, and entrepreneurial experiences. Learning tools such as the Plan/Do/Report guided examples prepare students to tackle any business problem they will encounter as a future business leader.
This book follows the GAISE Guidelines, emphasizing real data and real-world interpretations of analyses.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- creativeLIVE – Mastering TTL Flash
- Tutsplus – Use Composer
- Tutsplus – Introduction to Designing Invitations
- Stepping Up to Leadership
- Shooting a Photo Essay – Telling a Family Story
- Running a Design Business – Starting Small
- Premiere CC Beyond the Basics with Brandon Ford
- Pluralsight – Pragmatic Behavior driven Design with NET
- Photoshop CC Basics for Designers with Corey Barker
- Muse CC for Photographers with Terry White
- Maya Dynamics – Underwater Environments
- Lynda Management Tips
- Lynda – Creating Accessible PDFs
- Digital Tutors – Creating an Action-Adventure Puzzle in Unit
- Digital Tutors – Animating Quadrupeds in 3ds Max
- Camera Raw Basics with Scott Kelby
- Building an Online Community
- Digital Tutors – Beginner’s Guide to Typography
- Documentary Photo Techniques with Photoshop and After Effects
- Eat3D – Advanced Visual FX Masterclass