Norean D. Sharpe, Richard D. De Veaux, Paul F. Velleman: Business Statistics (2nd Edition)
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0321716094 | 1008 pages | PDF | 27,2 MB
Business Statistics, Second Edition, helps students gain the statistical tools and develop the understanding they’ll need to make informed business decisions using data. The dynamic approach conquers the modern challenges of teaching business statistics by making it relevant, emphasizing analysis and understanding over simple computation, preparing students to be more analytical, make better business decisions, and effectively communicating results.
This text features a wealth of real data applications, with coverage of current issues including ethics and data mining. It draws readers in using a conversational writing style and delivers content with a fresh, exciting approach that reflects the authors’ blend of teaching, consulting, and entrepreneurial experiences. Learning tools such as the Plan/Do/Report guided examples prepare students to tackle any business problem they will encounter as a future business leader.
This book follows the GAISE Guidelines, emphasizing real data and real-world interpretations of analyses.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- VTC – Microsoft Outlook 2013
- VTC – Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Up and Running with Audacity
- Toonboxstudio – How to draw cartoon animals
- Toonboxstudio – Draw Slim Male Characters
- The Gnomon Workshop – How To Render Matte Surfaces Vol 1-3
- The Gnomon Workshop – A Pungent Character
- Teamtreehouse – Careers Foundations
- Pluralsight – Building a WordPress Theme Framework with Bootstrap 3
- InfiniteSkills – SolidWorks – Molded Part Design Training Video
- iPad App Design Course with Photoshop
- V-Ray 2.0 for 3ds Max Essential Training
- The Gonomon Workshop – Matte Painting Techniques for Concept Design
- Teamtreehouse – How to Start a Business
- Teamtreehouse – Build a Self-Destructing Message iPhone App
- T Harv Eker – The Millionaire Panel
- Stan Winston School – Zbrush Character Design – Dynamic Thumbnail Techniques
- Pluralsight – Introduction to ABAP for SAP Business Warehouse Developers
- Modeling an F1 Wheel in Maya
- Marketing Tips with Justin Seeley