Norean D. Sharpe, Richard D. De Veaux, Paul F. Velleman: Business Statistics (2nd Edition)
English | 2011 | ISBN: 0321716094 | 1008 pages | PDF | 27,2 MB
Business Statistics, Second Edition, helps students gain the statistical tools and develop the understanding they’ll need to make informed business decisions using data. The dynamic approach conquers the modern challenges of teaching business statistics by making it relevant, emphasizing analysis and understanding over simple computation, preparing students to be more analytical, make better business decisions, and effectively communicating results.
This text features a wealth of real data applications, with coverage of current issues including ethics and data mining. It draws readers in using a conversational writing style and delivers content with a fresh, exciting approach that reflects the authors’ blend of teaching, consulting, and entrepreneurial experiences. Learning tools such as the Plan/Do/Report guided examples prepare students to tackle any business problem they will encounter as a future business leader.
This book follows the GAISE Guidelines, emphasizing real data and real-world interpretations of analyses.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- iPhone App Design Course with Photoshop
- VTC – Microsoft Project 2013
- VTC – FileMaker Server 12
- Udemy – Digital Matte Painting with Photoshop
- UDemy – Portrait Drawing A Complete Course with David Jameison
- Tutsplus – Drums Beats and Rhythms in Logic Pro X
- Tutsplus – Compositing Masterclass
- Trainsimple – CSS3 Layouts
- The Creative Spark – Von Glitschka Illustrative Designer
- Stan Winston School – Basic Character Drawing
- Shooting a Photo Essay – Telling a Family Story
- LiveLessons – CCIE Security v4 0
- KelbyOne – The Art of Digital Photography The Inspirational Series with Joe McNally
- KelbyOne – Photographing Vintage Auto Americana
- Drawing Vector Graphics – Patterns
- Digital Tutors – Using InDesign as a PowerPoint Alternative
- Digital Tutors – Painting a Realistic Environment Concept in Photoshop
- Digital Tutors – Cloth Workflows in ZBrush
- Digital Tutors – Advancing Your Matchmoving Techniques in PFTrack and Maya
- VTC – Microsoft Outlook 2013