Brooke Shaden – Creating Impact in a Dull Space
English | Video: AVC (.flv) 960×540 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 702 MB
Genre : Photography
Brooke Shaden is the queen of crafting ephemeral photo shoots. In only 90 minutes, using a simple black backdrop and natural window light, Brooke is going to show you a number of different ways to create striking portraits through the use of wardrobe, simple props, and quick Photoshop editing. This segment is perfect for an aspiring photographer looking for creative ways to enhance your portfolio or for a seasoned pro looking to reinvent your style.
Brooke Shaden was born in March of 1987 in Lancaster, PA, USA. She grew up near the “Amish Country” until attending Temple University. Brooke was photographically born in December 2008 after graduating from Temple with bachelor degrees in film and English. She now resides in Los Angeles, CA, USA with her husband and two cats.
She began creating self-portraits for ease and to have full control over the images, and has since grown into a self-portrait artist. Self portraiture for her is not autobiographical in nature. Instead, she attempts to place herself within worlds she wishes we could live in, where secrets float out in the open, where the impossible becomes possible.
Brooke works to create new worlds within her photographic frame. By using painterly techniques as well as the square format, traditional photographic properties are replaced by otherworldly elements. Brooke’s photography questions the definition of what it means to be alive.
- creativeLIVE – Mastering TTL Flash
- Tutsplus – Use Composer
- Tutsplus – Introduction to Designing Invitations
- Stepping Up to Leadership
- Shooting a Photo Essay – Telling a Family Story
- Running a Design Business – Starting Small
- Premiere CC Beyond the Basics with Brandon Ford
- Pluralsight – Pragmatic Behavior driven Design with NET
- Photoshop CC Basics for Designers with Corey Barker
- Muse CC for Photographers with Terry White
- Maya Dynamics – Underwater Environments
- Lynda Management Tips
- Lynda – Creating Accessible PDFs
- Digital Tutors – Creating an Action-Adventure Puzzle in Unit
- Digital Tutors – Animating Quadrupeds in 3ds Max
- Camera Raw Basics with Scott Kelby
- Building an Online Community
- Digital Tutors – Beginner’s Guide to Typography
- Documentary Photo Techniques with Photoshop and After Effects
- Eat3D – Advanced Visual FX Masterclass