Brooke Shaden – Creating Impact in a Dull Space
English | Video: AVC (.flv) 960×540 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 702 MB
Genre : Photography
Brooke Shaden is the queen of crafting ephemeral photo shoots. In only 90 minutes, using a simple black backdrop and natural window light, Brooke is going to show you a number of different ways to create striking portraits through the use of wardrobe, simple props, and quick Photoshop editing. This segment is perfect for an aspiring photographer looking for creative ways to enhance your portfolio or for a seasoned pro looking to reinvent your style.
Brooke Shaden was born in March of 1987 in Lancaster, PA, USA. She grew up near the “Amish Country” until attending Temple University. Brooke was photographically born in December 2008 after graduating from Temple with bachelor degrees in film and English. She now resides in Los Angeles, CA, USA with her husband and two cats.
She began creating self-portraits for ease and to have full control over the images, and has since grown into a self-portrait artist. Self portraiture for her is not autobiographical in nature. Instead, she attempts to place herself within worlds she wishes we could live in, where secrets float out in the open, where the impossible becomes possible.
Brooke works to create new worlds within her photographic frame. By using painterly techniques as well as the square format, traditional photographic properties are replaced by otherworldly elements. Brooke’s photography questions the definition of what it means to be alive.
- VTC – Microsoft Outlook 2013
- VTC – Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Up and Running with Audacity
- Toonboxstudio – How to draw cartoon animals
- Toonboxstudio – Draw Slim Male Characters
- The Gnomon Workshop – How To Render Matte Surfaces Vol 1-3
- The Gnomon Workshop – A Pungent Character
- Teamtreehouse – Careers Foundations
- Pluralsight – Building a WordPress Theme Framework with Bootstrap 3
- InfiniteSkills – SolidWorks – Molded Part Design Training Video
- iPad App Design Course with Photoshop
- V-Ray 2.0 for 3ds Max Essential Training
- The Gonomon Workshop – Matte Painting Techniques for Concept Design
- Teamtreehouse – How to Start a Business
- Teamtreehouse – Build a Self-Destructing Message iPhone App
- T Harv Eker – The Millionaire Panel
- Stan Winston School – Zbrush Character Design – Dynamic Thumbnail Techniques
- Pluralsight – Introduction to ABAP for SAP Business Warehouse Developers
- Modeling an F1 Wheel in Maya
- Marketing Tips with Justin Seeley